Meet Miss World 2011 Contestant - Lithuania - Ieva GERVINSKAITE



    Miss World 2011 - Lithuania - Ieva GERVINSKAITE

    PERSONAL INFORMATION

    Name : Ieva GERVINSKAITE
    Age : 21
    Height : 177
    Languages : Lithuanian, English & Russian

    BIOGRAPHY

    Ieva is in her final year of University and hopes to become a professional lawyer. Ieva can play the accordion and the piano and enjoys reading autobiographies in her spare time.

    INTERVIEW

    Tell us a little something about your Country ?

    Lithuania is my homeland. It is beautiful with all its forests, rivers and fields. I always try to return to my village.

    Future ambitions ?

    To become a professional lawyer.

    Describe yourself

    I am a person who tries to do their best and who needs the same.

    Personal Motto?

    Don’t regret anything. Just do it!

    Favourite food ?

    My favourite food is delicious food. I like all kinds of dishes.

    Favourite Music / Books ?

    I enjoy classical and funk music and books about peoples’ lives.

    What is the proudest moment of your life or most memorable day?

    My proudest moment was seeing my family’s faces after being crowned.

    Special Talents ?

    I can play the accordion.

    Any other interesting facts ?

    I am learning extreme diving.

    source: (Thank you and credits to
    http://misscontest.blogspot.com/
    and all sources for the information and pictures)Source URL: http://adopcionesdesdealcoy.blogspot.com/2011/10/meet-miss-world-2011-contestant_2117.html
    Visit Adopciones Desde Alcoy for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive