Meet Miss World 2011 Contestant - India - Kanishtha DHANKHAR



    Miss World 2011 - India - Kanishtha DHANKHAR

    PERSONAL INFORMATION

    Name : Kanishtha DHANKHAR
    Age : 22
    Height : 177
    Languages : Hindi & English

    BIOGRAPHY

    Kanishtha has a degree in accounting and finance and is currently completing a postgraduate diploma in advertising and public relations. Hobbies include: reading, sketching, swimming, meditation and yoga. Kanishtha’s personal motto is to extract the positive out of every situation.

    INTERVIEW

    Tell us a little something about your Country ?

    India is a country driven by economic development and guided b y free of religion and spirituality.

    Describe yourself

    I consider myself to be a determined goal seeker, honest, respectful and vivacious individual who believes in living life to the fullest.

    Personal Motto?

    Extract the positive out of every situation.

    Favourite food ?

    I love food. My favourites include Indian, Italian and Mexican.

    Favourite Music / Books ?

    My favourite music genres are rock and pop. I like Ayn Rand’s ‘The Fountainhead’, and Jawaharlal Nehru’s ‘Glimpses of World History’.

    What is the proudest moment of your life or most memorable day?

    My proudest moment was walking the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival at the age of 22 as a representative of India.

    Special Talents ?

    I enjoy sketching and painting, and I can Bollywood dance.

    Any other interesting facts ?

    I am certified as an open water scuba diver!

    source: (Thank you and credits to
    http://misscontest.blogspot.com/
    and all sources for the information and pictures)

    Source URL: http://adopcionesdesdealcoy.blogspot.com/2011/10/meet-miss-world-2011-contestant-india.html
    Visit Adopciones Desde Alcoy for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive